Student TWAG Editor
Work with the Editor of TWAG and the Dean's office to assemble, edit, and publish articles for TWAG's online system.
Commitment will be 2-3 hours per week paid at the standard work study rate.
Work to be done on student's equipment.
Training in TWAG online system will be provided.
Starts in the next 2 weeks and will involve cross-training from current Student TWAG Editor.
- Writing short articles
- Monitoring TWAG mailbox for new submissions
- Formatting articles in online content management system
- Organizing articles
- Meet occasionally with TWAG Editor
- Comfortable with entering information into computer system
- Basic HTML helpful but not required
Interested students can contact Chad Rancourt at email@example.com.