Angela Robidoux '14 Receives 2014 President's Award for Excellence in Leadership

Robidoux-LCU-Cropped-Robidoux_LCU_Good-.jpg

At a celebratory event on April 24, Angela Robidoux, an M.Div. senior at The General Theological Seminary, accepted the 2014 President's Award for Excellence in Leadership from the LCU Fund for Women's Education. Established in honor of past board president, Carol Farris, the President's Award for Excellence in Leadership recognizes a student who demonstrates extraordinary leadership in her school and community. Robidoux was recognized in particular for her leadership roles as a day captain among the sacristans for the GTS Chapel, board secretary for the National Board of Directors of Recovery Ministries, and chair of the GTS LGBT group.

Robidoux writes, "These leadership roles have both been a joy and an invaluable learning tool for me. I have grown both as a leader and as a person because of my responsibilities and my relationships with the people in each of the organizations with whom I work. I know I will bring these skills to my future ministry and leadership in the Church."