Friends of The Christoph Keller, Jr. Library
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Library actively support and promote the library of the General Theological Seminary of the Episcopal Church.
Membership helps preserve and expand the Library's collections and advocate for a strong library.
The Friends will:
- Maintain an association of persons interested in the Library, its collections, and facilities
- Promote the preservation of the Library's collections
- Stimulate greater awareness of the importance of the Library to the development of the Seminary, the Episcopal Church and Anglicanism, and to the world of scholarship
- Sponsor exhibits, lectures, publications, and other special programs designed to encourage appreciation of the work of the Library
- Develop support for the Library in the form of endowments, memorials and other gifts
- Raise funds for the preservation and conservation of library books, etc.
- Promote the enrichment of the Library and the General Theological Seminary
You are invited to join the Friends of the Library in their efforts by subscribing with annual dues in one of the following categories:
Premium membership includes all the benefits of general membership plus borrowing privileges.
$1,000 Pintard Circle
$500 Whittingham Society
General membership includes reading privileges and access to the Close, invitations to programs, and reference help by phone or email.
$250 McVickar Society
$100 Sonne Circle
$15 Students (suggested donation)
Give online or send a check payable to The General Theological Seminary with the note "Friends of the Library" on the memo line to the address below.
All gifts are tax deductible.
For more information please contact
The Rev. Andrew (Drew) Kadel, Director
contact form or 212-243-5150 x211