Article III - Section F: Academic Probation
l. Any full-time student who, in a given term, fails to complete at least nine credits with an
average grade of "C-" or better for that term shall be placed on academic probation.
2. Any student who, in a given term, receives two grades of "F" or "NCr" in courses of at least
two credits each shall be placed on academic probation.
3. To be removed from academic probation, a student must, over the period of the term,
complete nine credits with an average grade of "C-" or better.
4. For the purpose of determining probationary status an "Inc" shall count as an "F".
5. The Registrar shall inform immediately any student on academic probation of that fact, with a
copy of the letter to the student's Faculty advisor; the Registrar shall also present to the
Faculty at the beginning of each term a list of those on academic probation.
6. Failure to be removed from academic probation after one term shall result in the automatic
dismissal of the student from the Seminary.
GTS Grant Policy
All GTS grants require you to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better. Failure to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better will result in loss of your GTS grants.